With experience representing small and medium size businesses in commercial and employment matters, Mark Battleson brings valuable perspective to his business and employment disputes practice. While the firm is lean by design, through co-counsel relationships for larger matters, Battleson Law is equipped to handle any situation with cost-consciousness and appropriate diligence/aggression. Clients find it far less expensive to have Battleson Law handle matters as sole or lead counsel, rather than paying for large firm staff, junior associates, and heavy overhead that doesn’t materially affect the client’s outcome (other than Battleson Law clients avoiding larger bills).
Battleson Law’s unique advantage of inside knowledge of having worked on the business side for a decade, provides insight on pressure points of the opposition and where to dig for information. Mark Battleson’s experience with investigations, depositions, trials, and large deal & claim negotiations is put to use in the following matters:
- Business and Commercial Disputes
- Real Estate and Real Estate Investment Disputes
- Non-Compete, Non-Solicit, Non-Disclosure & Trade Secrets (employee and business)
- Wage and Overtime Disputes (FLSA – Employee Compensation)
- Contingency-based fee (we don’t get our fees if you don’t win)